I don't know if any of you can help me...

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by SakuKoivu, Jan 3, 2005.

1. SakuKoivu

SakuKoivu New Member

I don't know if any of you can help me...

I've been playing The Sims for a long time, but then, I got a new computer, and lost all my older information, as well as my old games on The Sims. I had a lot of downloaded items, and my personnal favorite was the hacked cake/brownie ( can't remember...) that boosted everything, but I can't seem to find it anymore, and I didn't take the time to write down the site... ;_; Do any of you know where I can find it?

Thanks!

2. jyltk

jyltk New Member

i dont know what and where exactly it can be found but i something that is like it. but i think you'll need makin' magic to download.
    http://www.livin-it-up.net/
    go to the hacked section and clik on cheats. download this.

[​IMG]
    description:Free the magic! While on the suface just a decorative vase, at a click will provide your sims with simoleans, gold coins, spells, crystal skills, ingredients, dragons and accessories, nectars, interest points, skill points, and personality points. As well as a refresh to put their mood bars right back into the green without effort.

It won't give you everything from Makin' Magic, but will definitely get you going on your way or past some annoying stumbling point you can't get on your own.