I don't want them to die !

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by tappergal, Nov 22, 2006.

1. tappergal

tappergal New Member

I don't want them to die !

Both parents are just feeling terrible. The wife is pregnant and already has twins toddler and one young girl. All her hunger, energy, fun, and hygiene are totally terrible. But I can't make her eat, nor take a bath, or go to the toilets cause she fells asleep ! And I don't wanna make her go to bed cause then she'll probably die of hunger. Same goes for the husband...

Ahhhhh and this is awefull as the two kids can't eat or do anything cause their parents keeps on felling asleep!
    What on earth should I do then? Isn't there a magic code....?
    I really don't want them to die as they are my favourite and most sucesfull family :( but since the twins were born and I moved in a new house, it's just totally out of control !

2. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

You can get Merola's Painting here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30927

When you select a sin=m, and then click on the right side of the paining, you have options to increase that sim's needs scores - or you could also choose to max out everyone's needs scores.

The painting is also good for several other things, such as selecting a lifetime want, or increasing skills, or even adding days to their little lives! I mainly use it to give my sims a little boost now and again...

Plus, it is very stable and has been well tested. A very handy thing to have!

PS - It is Mac Compatable!

3. Javenic234

Javenic234 New Member

If you aren't afraid of using cheats, there is a way to do it effectively, though it only works outside of the three premade neighborhoods. Don't ask me why. Press Control+Shift+C, and then type: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true. With that in, go to the meter you want to change, and click and drag to move it to either fufilled or needing to be resolved. This also works with Relationships.

Note: I've tried it out several times, I have a mixture of sucesses and failures. I believe you have to imput one of the Testing Comands or something for it to work, because it didn't work when I used it with Veronaville, and neither did the Testing Cheats.

4. Javenic234

Javenic234 New Member

Too bad there isn't an edit feature. But anyway, the simpler way I forgot about does involve tampering with the game's flow, but if you really want to get them out of your parent's hands, you can use the same cheats, Shift-Click the toddler, select Spawn-Tombstone of L and D, and then select the toddler, click the Tombstone, and press one of the two options in the right corner that allow you to see the Cinematic or Non-Cinematic versions of the Sim Aging. For the babies, select one of the parents, click the Tombstone, and find Age Baby..., and then choose which one to give a birthday to. Just know that this makes the game rather boring.

5. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

I use the ' boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' cheat and worked out that you can only drag up/down the relationships/needs when you enter the cheat while you're STILL IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. Hope it works!:)

6. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

*hint hint* Check the dates next time. This thread is pretty old and sadly the person that wrote it probably won't see your answer. :(

7. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

I know they probably won't but I figure there's no harm in trying:)

8. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I agree with that one hundred percent, my friend. ;)