i eat sleep and breathe and even dream the sims 2, iz this crazy?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 26, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i eat sleep and breathe and even dream the sims 2, iz this crazy?

well i might b an overpossessed fan buh i think im more crazy! i got sim feva!

2. mattho

mattho New Member

You're not crazy, you just have sheer anticipation. What I find funny is that I feel this way about a lot of games, and after a few weeks after they come out, I get disinterested and move onto something new to anticipate coming out :p

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

we should develop a sims 2 fever test :p

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

thanx u made me feel better especially since therez gonna b a test i cant wait 2 take! u no wut-i'm not gonna think about the sims til simday-thursday thas when i really get sim crazy

5. MasterRedE

MasterRedE New Member

HaHa Me 2! Every time I see a house I want to put it into the sims 2 game! And I want to just find anything close to the sims 2 and play it! All I can think about is the game!

6. mattho

mattho New Member

Haha, how would that work! ;)

7. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

easy, i'll jus think about the worst mentioned subject during summer-SCHOOL!:confused: gepa's this year:angry: gotta get happy think about b/f-nick:) all better:p

8. MidtownFreak20

MidtownFreak20 New Member

Well The Sims 2 is yet to be topped as the most anticipated PC game of 2004..and yea the preview build was sure a lick of pie for me!!!

9. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

10. mattho

mattho New Member

Yeh, and that'd be expected too, since The Sims one was supposedly the most sucessful game of all time :p :)

11. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

does anyone know when that sims fever test will be made? i think i need to take it now! and school starts in 17 days for me so ill have that to think about until TS2 is released!

12. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

wow school starts for me in 27 days....But i have to waste a week of that at the dredded Marching Band Camp...ughh

13. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

lol marching band.. i cant do that for another yr!

14. FinalFantasy4ever

WEll let me tell you this hehe....I feel that it sucks I have to go and march for like 7 hrs a day.

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

ouchiez thas a lot uv foot power! lol better get dum dr scholls foot gel stuff! lol

16. FinalFantasy4ever

lol yeah well my arms may hurt more i got landed with the cymbals

17. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

talk about a head ache lol think theres instruments in the sims 2?

18. FinalFantasy4ever

that would be cool if they did. I mean not like the piano sick off that I play it enough in life or the guitar if the have it since its an ok instrument. I want at like a clarinet hehe even though i loooove bass clarinet

19. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i hope theres drums n i can make my own band! lol

20. FinalFantasy4ever

hehe you gotta name the band if theres drums then