I... erm... Hmm.... am... ashamed....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Emidio, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Emidio

Emidio New Member

I... erm... Hmm.... am... ashamed....

I'm just very ashamed to have left home like this... (when i mean home i mean worlds). Guys, i've posted one "I'm back" but then i never came back. I don't know if this is a definately "I'm back", but i'll try to come more in here. Well, i'm studying a loooot, and i don't have time to com in the internet. The University exams are next year, and on this year i want to study a lot, so my results are good enough to be in the next... I didn't forget of any of you. Nina, Fae, Jake, Fae, Tess, everyone... I just didn't have time to come here.... So, i'm asking for Sorry. :) I really hope you all can forgive me, :rolleyes: for all this time away.... Well, my english is a little bit cranky, because of so much time away, because learn a language isn't like riding a bike. Without practice you forget of some stuff... But i'm still taking my english courses,so.... Well, hope u all can forget me... Home Sweet Home...:p

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

We understand Emido. What counts is you are here :)

3. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Thanks Josh!! I need braveheart's site adress... you have it??? :)

4. Emidio

Emidio New Member

In fact i don't need it anymore.. :classic:

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Gives Lucas a HUGE hug*

Hi there. :classic: SO good to see you here at all. It's good you concentrate on your studies so you can get into university. And I know you're doing very well too. ;) You will have a LOT to catch up on. :p *Giggles*

6. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Hey Emidio welcome back again!

7. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Welcome back again, we understand about school, just glad you can be here. :classic:

8. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

Hiya Luc!! wb :D

9. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Wow, thanks guys! :nervous: Thanks for the Re-Welcome... :) I know well i'll have to know what's going on in the site, because many new people and many new stuff have happened since i left... I'm still looking in the community to find old friends, but many of them are missing, i don't see them long time ago... Well, i'll keep on with the search... :) :) :) But thanks ppl!

10. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Emidio: I also am glad to see you back - Welcome.
    When you are at university would you remember to work hard (many students don't) and that the university degree means that you can start living and learning - not that you have finished!

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That's true Philip. :classic:

12. Emidio

Emidio New Member

I see Nina's got an Ulmo border... Pretty nice :)

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes Ulmo has become a smilie. Great you actually remember him :classic:

14. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

wow, a Brazilian guy! hello there....i may not know u much yet, but hello anyway :) btw, u mentioned Fae two times :D lol

15. sugar_junkie

lol yeps...wunder if your gunna be in chat tho :p

16. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Did I? Lol... :) In fact Tess, i'm not coming too much in the chat... I'm coming more in here, but i hardly ever have time to post... And aaaaw, it's friday... how great! :)

17. sugar_junkie

lol,yep friday..saturday here..mondays approachin fast :( *sighz*

18. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

mondays tomorrow!!!! i really hope for the next weekend now

19. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Make the most out of your school days and learn all that you can. The more you learn now will only make things a bit easier in the future. As you get older, it sometimes becomes a bit harder to acquire the knowledge you need. I would love to go to college and take computer courses, but it is not a reality. I will have to try and teach myself with books and research on my own. Take advantage while you can. :classic:

20. Jake

Jake New Member

Wb Lucas! glad to cya here :) I'm still waiting for some more lesson ;) but dont worry bout those, get your school work done first. i can email you what stuff i've gotten so far tho if you want.

heh... the learning is about the only good thing i see in school :| i dont fit into my schools society (thank goodness). but i am learnin all i can... stinks tho cause math is too easy :| i mean, if i can learn it from solely the book with only getting help from the teacher everyonce in a while then its too easy. i need a challenge :|