I found Bella

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by watchungrider, Jul 25, 2006.

1. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

I found Bella

Finally! I've been trying to find her for years, and now I know how. This the cheat version so, if you don't believe in cheats, this won't help.

1. enter in the cheat box: boolprop testing cheats enabled
    2. press shift and click your sim
    3. it will say spawn as one of the options: tombstone of T and B or something like that name
    4. click on the tombstone when it appears and use the option: add neighbor as family member
    5. then click on bella's name
    You can also use this cheat to make your sims grow up faster and many more things.

I hope this helped!!

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

It's called the Tombstone of Life and Death, abbreviated L and D.

Hm...Bella came to my sim's house when I moved in as part of the welcome wagon...I guess it's just random. :)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I remember reading that Bella is in the game by default and you can meet her without using the Tombstone of life and death.

4. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

Oh, I just learned this from another site, but I've lso met her on the streets. My sims never got good enough friends with her though.

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

She's in Strangetown. :)

6. trying2belovely

trying2belovely New Member

Using SimPe, you should've deleted the "I Am Dead" memory from Bella's memories. It is imperative that this is done before any attempt to move her in is made, or she'll never stay in the house. She'll disappear whenever you leave the lot and come back. A message will come up stating that Bella has died on another lot, and her soul will return to its place of death.
    http://www.springhole.net/bella/foundbella.htm

7. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Hm...that's not what she looks like in Strangetown. She's much prettier there.