SimCity 4 I Got Simcity 4!!!!

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by [ S a g e o n ], Jan 11, 2003.

1. [ S a g e o n ]

[ S a g e o n ] New Member

I have it!

Today, I finally got Sim City 4; I'm not one of those people who lie about things, ManagerJosh knows that. And I know many other people who have it over at the SC4EVER.com forums. As they've been popping up in stores like EB etc...

So I had a little go of it today and it's abosolutely fantastic as you may guess.

If you'd like to ask me any questions about the game or want any screenshots, I'd be happy to comply.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Check your PMs Sageon :)

3. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Well i wouldnt mind a screenshot of a seaport or some of the regions ;):D

4. [ S a g e o n ]

Okay then, I'll try and got one to you.
    I'm having trouble with building a city and making a profit at the moment. But I'll try and get a seaport built :D.

5. crazy12234

crazy12234 New Member

hmm..what is sim city 4 about?

6. [ S a g e o n ]

7. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Wow Sageon! Thank you so much! I owe you one.

8. Assassin

Assassin New Member

wow now i really want it!

9. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Can't wait until I get mine. You have now throughly peeked my want of the game! Thanks for the screenshots. :classic:

10. [ S a g e o n ]

No worrys, if you want more, just ask me. But it may be no need as it's released tomorrow.

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yay!!! Thankd so much. :classic:
    But it doesn't help me. :( I can't get it before feb 6 anyway.
    How shall I survive? ;)

12. [ S a g e o n ]

Well as people are going to get it over the official release date, I think people might post screenshots of their city.

13. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I just thought that I would let you know that I received my copy of Sim City 4 by this mornings post. I live in the U.K.
    I haven't got used to it yet - it looks great. The graphics are much improved and the terraforming tool looks quite simple - even to me.

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Gaaahhhh!!!!! *Screams loudly*

I want it tooooo!!!.

*sobs*

Congrats Philip :classic:

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh wow!! That's encouraging it's available where you are too now Philip, does that mean it's available most places by now? :D

Hang in there Nina!!! I'm still waiting on getting a new computer to run Unleashed on correctly before I can start begging for anything else new!! :p

16. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I can't get it until February....maybe even later....

*sobs*

17. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

Same here, i thought it was out late feb, i was in the store and it turns out it came out yesterday, when i was there. Screw everything SC4 is out i'm getting it is what i thought. I've been up all night playing around getting used to it and then when i got in this afternoon i hit the pc again. Too addictive for your own good thats the only downside :)

18. [ S a g e o n ]

Just don't let it take over your whole life lol.

19. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

lol, yeah i can see that happenning. I wondered how we got to sunday so fast. :)

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Hugs Josh* Me neither Josh.

But I just thought of this. Look what many traps and things we can avoid by letting the others make them first. :p