How Do I I have another question

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by mylilbrianna05, Jan 17, 2008.

1. mylilbrianna05

mylilbrianna05 New Member

I have another question

I read that you can put songs on the sims 2 from a mp3 player and the sims can actually listen to them on their stereo. is there any way to do it from a cd?

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

You would have to convert those tracks on the CD to MP3's first (unless they are already MP3's), and then either use SiMP3Player2 or just copy/paste them into one of the Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Music subfolders.

3. mylilbrianna05

mylilbrianna05 New Member

how do i change them to MP3s?

4. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

By using an audio converter. There is a program called Super that converts things and is a free download. You just need to tackle the website first :p

I've pasted files ending in .wma into the music folders before and they seem to play fine.

5. willowsmum

willowsmum New Member

using Windows Media Player (should be free if you're running windows - find it by simply putting a CD in your drive and it will pop up or go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Media Player or download it from the windows website) you can then convert CD music to .wma (windows media audio) files which are recognised by the sims 2.

once converted simply copy and paste the file you want to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Music (as noted by Judhudson)

Hope this helps.