How Do I I heard you could become a zombie...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Seidon VanDolf, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Seidon VanDolf

Seidon VanDolf New Member

I heard you could become a zombie...

I heard you could become a zombie in the game and there is even a scholarship for teenage zombies. How does one go about becoming a zombie? And what happens to your Sim once you are a zombie? I have looked all over the place for this and can't find it. All I can find are sites saying it can be done so I would really appreciate any help... Thanks...

2. littlecrazyrascal

littlecrazyrascal New Member

i know how!

All u have to do,is kill a sim,and make a sim that lives with them use the phone that you can call the grim Reaper with, you can get it by completing the paranormal creer, or heres a cheat so you can get it faster,Shift plus click on an old newspaper and it should say career rewards on it,choose the paranormal reward then you have got the phone thing! call the grim and ask him for that sim,and he wants money,be cheap and it will come back as a zombie,that zombie sim walks around like a numskull.also looks a bit different too.Its kinda cool lol!

3. Seidon VanDolf

Seidon VanDolf New Member

Interesting... Most interesting... Thanks for the help, I will have to try that... lol :rolleyes:

4. Leticron

Leticron New Member

in case you want to bring someone back as sim and not as a zombie, be sure to pay grim more than 8500 simoleans. everything under 8000 makes him coming back as a zombie for sure
    -le

5. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

The scholorship for zombies isnt bad either. they get 1500

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL That's not nearly enough for being turned into a shambling mess.

7. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

true but its still better then some of the others

8. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Yeah I think getting a scholarship because of being a zombie would be easier than wanting to be reparated for being abducted by aliens. One of my teenagers wants to get the latter scholarship...*sigh* She has no chance. :rolleyes:

9. Onegai Teacher

Onegai Teacher manga/ Anime

This is only for univerisity though right?

10. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I do believe so. I never heard of zombies being in the original Sims 2. I think due to the career reward for being a Psychic (the telephone to the Grim Reaper), they brought back the zombies from The Sims 1. Since my Uni expansion pack seems to hate me at the moment, I haven't tried this out yet. :(

11. ducky_234

ducky_234 New Member

can u interact with a zombie??? (like go out with them?)

12. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

Sure can. I had my cow plant eat someone and then called Grimmy to bring them back. I purpose didn't pay very much so that I could have a zombie in my town. When she came back, she was then a part of my household and controllable. I just moved her out and into her own home. My sims are now friends with her and can go on outings, dates, inviter her over, etc. It can be funny to watch them walk around moaning and dragging their leg.

13. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

One of my Legacy families had a problem with Joe Carr stealing their newspaper so using the cow-plant and Grimmy's phone I turned him into a zombie. Then I ran him thru the cow-plant again and when my sim called Grim I had him pay the amount that causes the resurected sim to reverse his personality points, resulting in a perfectly neat/friendly/playful/outgoing zombie. This worked out so well that I did the same thing with their maid Lucy, then had her fall in love with and marry Joe. Now that family has live-in zombie house servents that live in a shack at the back of the estate! ;) They love to clean, cook, and make family friends. It also turns out that Lucy was a family sim and loves to play nanny to the master's progeny (being a zombie she can never have kids of her own.)

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LMAO, WereBear. Now you've gotten me wanting to play with zombies.:p

15. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I've got a question as I've never attempted to play zombies before...

If you do turn a sim into a zombie, is there anyway to ever turn them back, or are they stuck that way forever?

16. pkd804

pkd804 ParamountsKingsDominion!

How do you call the grim reaper? :confused:

17. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

You have to have the Grimmy phone, which is the career reward for the Paranormal career track (think it's only available after you graduate from Uni). You can't always get specific Sims back, though, for some reason.:pessimist:

18. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

As far as I know they stay zombies until they die. Good news is...they never grow old so unless they walk in front of a beer truck (or you remove their swimming pool ladders ;)) they don't die.

19. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

How much do you have to pay to reverse their personality points? Or does it vary with each Sim/Zombie?

20. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

0-987: Grimmy gets mad, keeps your money, no other effect
    988 - 4127: Zombie, resurected sim gets angry with caller
    4128 - 8512: Personality reversal
    8513 - 10000: Perfect resurection, resurected sim gets
    relationship boost with caller