Troubleshooting I lost my sim after he graduated.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by amgood20, Jul 10, 2010.

1. amgood20

amgood20 New Member

I lost my sim after he graduated.

One of my sim families sent their first born to college. He got through it, did great, then I threw him a graduation party. They took their little picture, then he walked toward the taxi. Two pop up messages said that he did well enough to be get such and such amount of money and that he could be found in the family bin. I went to the main neighborhood to move him into his new home, and he was not in the family bin. He's nowhere to be found. Not even in the college bin. He is still listed as a family member in the other sims friends and family area, but he does not show up as an option when I try to make them call him. What now? I really want to find him.

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Maybe you could try to add him to a family by spawning the tombstone of life and death from the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat.

First, open up the cheat console by holding down Ctrl, Shift and C, then type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. Then press enter.
    To get the Tombstone of L(ife) and D(eath) simply press SHIFT+CLICK on your Sim, click on Spawn, then click on Tombstone of L and D. A tombstone should appear next to your Sim. It has different options like make your Sim pregnant, adding new Sims to the household, instant aging, ect.

Also, here's a more detailed guide for that boolprop cheat. http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=&threadID=3aac215b748bc232eae84ab4a93ceebd&directoryID=2&startRow=1#178a6490d4282177122185864915e8d6

HIH!