I love Sims3 because..

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by sexierjess14, Jun 5, 2009.

1. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I love Sims3 because..

Because the genetic's mixing thing works better now. I no longer have to make my sim go into labour countless times to get a good looking kid :cool: Here's proof on how well it worked!

It was my first time using the function in 'create a sim' where they use both the sims to create a child. And I was shocked when I saw how good it turned out.

[​IMG]

Isn't he a cutie?! I like how the eyes turned out! Look at how big they are :D:D This is exactly how it turned out after I tried the function, no alteration, no second tries to get a better looking one, nothing. :D:D

Besides this, I like it that the time doesn't pass so quickly like in Sims2, and that my sims no longer need to eat 2 lobsters to be entirely full after being starved :cool:

What do YOU like about Sims3?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I love the Sims 3 because I feel like a professional artist :D

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I like it because it seems a little different from the Sims 2!
    Still gotta few bugs to work like why does the mailman come to my house in a car instead of something that would be more "post office vehicle looking" !
    I'd still like to the garbagemen come to my house and dump the can or get mad & dump the garbage on the curb or something!
    Of course I miss my neighborhood objects that I could tweak the looks of the hood with or having bare lots in the lot catalog!

4. ashleyy

ashleyy New Member

I am using sim3 for first time and its quite different from Sim 2.

5. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

To me the TS3 Sims seem more realistic. They have fewer temper tantrums over nothing. It's held my attention better than TS2. I was always more than ready to have the next EP so that I could do *something* different. But I've been plenty happy just playing with the TS3 basegame and World Adventures.

6. fowien23

fowien23 New Member

It's very important to me

very useful thanks very much