I need Superstar friends to continue!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by brambosgirl, Jan 15, 2006.

1. brambosgirl

brambosgirl New Member

I need Superstar friends to continue!!!

Okay, I REALLY need some starpower or whatever it is. My sims are becoming famous but it says that I need 2.0 friends to continue, I have 0.0! Please help me!!!!:eek: I don't get how to get these friends. Please tell me how to improve my starpower! I NEED 2.0 AND I HAVE 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!!! :boggled:

2. Gallagher

Gallagher New Member

How to get Superstar Friends 0.0

You reached 2 1/2 stars and now an "Insider"...

The next trick is to find another Superstar Sim whose on their way up. Read the tabloid section everyday - to get familiar with whose the trendsetters are. (( suggest - you'll probably want to photograph these characters as you come across them in the family album... very easy to get confused with who is who in the game.))

The trendsetters can be so mean !!!

Trendsetters won't talk to you until you buy them a diamond, or runway type fashion model clothing. Not all trendsetters are so "horrible." What will save your character is meeting up with somebody / nobody at Studio Town, and cultivate friendships with them.

Superstar might of been the most "eye opening" Expansion Pack - and the sad truth of being Yesterdays Darling, to being Stalked, and Pavaratzzi's suddenly chasing after your Superstar Sim is pretty frightening.

Makin' Magic - Expansion Pack helps lessen the sting, and give you some kind of magick wand to stack the odds to your Superstar Sim's favor. I didn't get a chance to "crack" to 3 stars or higher without Makin' Magic.

. . . in any case,

You have to decide if your "Superstar Sim" really felt it was worth getting a chance to do a movie, music video, magazine spread, and get that pretty award on the display cabinet.

T. Gallagher