I wonder...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by farmb0y, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmb0y

farmb0y New Member

I wonder...

Im sori if i had to post this here but im terrribly in a hurry to find out an answer! People in the Installation Forums don't seem to reply often.

I just bought the Univ EP and the OFB EP and i installed the Univ pack first. No problem. I even got to play with it a bit. I installed the OFB pack second. No problem. But after installation i cant play the game anymore. When i open the OFB.exe i get a message saying "Please insert the Sims Open for Business CD."

I dont get why this happens. Should i have to buy the NIGHTLIFE EP first then install it after Univ and before OFB? Should i really install it in that order?

And i was wondering if this problem is happening because of the fact that my Sims 2 game and both EP's are hacked games that need Demon Tools to run.

Will appreciate any help here.

Please email me if possible ===> maverick_rave333@yahoo.com

Thanks

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Worldsims does not support software piracy. Neither does Maxis, and the game is designed not to work with game hacking programs like Demon Tools.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yes. We frown on piracy, which is theft.

We can't help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.