Ideas!Ideas!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Simcity freak, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

Ideas!Ideas!

Tell me your ideas on this post.anything and everything.id like to know.:) woudnt be cool if you could be able to to follow people to there works each day all you would have to do is click on the car and click go to work with sim or somthing like that!so just say your ideas!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'd personally like to see the development of simsville again.....a miniture city with the ability to goto work, drive, socialize, etc.

3. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

With Sims Superstar, you will be able to go to work with the three new careers that they are adding. I can't wait until May. :p
    I would like to see some of the existing things made a bit more realistic, like a shopping cart so you don't have to go back and forth to get three items one at a time. :classic:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh yeah, a little shopping basket so you only check out ONCE per shopping spree would be GREAT!! It's time consuming and looks kind of silly watching my sim go back and forth between the register and pet treats or the seed packet display, or the magazines, when buying about 4-6 things to stock up!!

5. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

these are very good ideas keep them coming

6. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Another thing I would like to see is a split staircase with a landing where the stairs are at a 90 degree angle. You could put them in a corner.

7. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Good points Cher and FaeLuna! You're right, it is annoying running back and forth to the tills to stock up on various items...especially if some other nerdy sim gets in the way of your shopping binge!! I like the idea of staircases that take up less room in your house too as I always end up putting in double staircases so that my sims aren't always trapped from using them cause some other dumb sim is blocking the top or bottom!! Grrr.. :mad: :p

8. dixiechick1105

dixiechick1105 New Member

I think it would be a good idea to be able to create like a baseball park or a golf course or sumthin'... maby they do and im crazy....

9. n wright 275

n wright 275 New Member

i made a golf course, i doesn't work really, but its for show.