If there is any NPC you could play from birth, who would it be?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sailorchiiavalon, Mar 29, 2008.

1. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

If there is any NPC you could play from birth, who would it be?

I would want to play Mrs Crumplebottom from when she's a baby to see why she's turned into such a miser!

Or Goopy Gilscarbo :p

2. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Oo yep, Mrs Crumplebottom would be a very interesting character to play. Can you imagine her though as a toddler/ child? Eeeek. I can see it now - Mrs Crumplebottom playing with toy, sibling comes along and wants to play too, Mrs Crumplebottom whacks sibling on the head with the toy. :p

I'm not sure which NPC I would choose - I don't really have any favourites. Maybe I could play Komei and teach him some manners and niceness, lol. He always seems to kick over the trash can when he walks past.

3. sailorchiiavalon

Komei does need some manners! So does any other sim that randomly kicks my trashcan over :)

4. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

It would be funny if Mrs Crumplebottom was called Mrs Crumplebottom as a toddler too!

I'd like to play the therapist that comes out of the sky when my sims get in the red. That would be cool. He's such a cute fellow really. I'd like to play the socialbunny as a toddler too LOL! Wouldn't that be fun? Baby social bunny. I think he was a bad kid when he was little. :p

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

of course there is a great story in the library about Mrs. Crumplebottom and the Doctor...

6. sailorchiiavalon

Oo er. What implement was used? The spanner or the rope?

7. simsguy

simsguy New Member

I think that Mrs. Crumplebottom is the character I'm thinking of. But if I had this game for the computer, I'd play that old lady who hits people with her purse lol! Is that the one everyone is talking about?

Ooh, or that vampire Count guy. I wonder if he was a vampire when he was a baby?

8. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Nah, I don't think so since sims can't be vampires when they're babies. ;) And, yes, Mrs Crumplebottom is the grouchy old lady with the purse.

9. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

i wonder if there is a Mr. Crumplebottom :D. There should be, hehe he should have a manbag....

Oh and i think i would play Mrs. Crumplebottom, could you imagine her as a toddler with a purse picking on all the other toddlers haha.

10. timothgallagher

timothgallagher New Member

The Male House Maid - Remington Harris.

How did he become a successful business owner - by traveling around, answering to sims that want their house cleaned. A Reverse NPC that gets played, to find out how hard it must be to maintain a client base, and manage to find time left over to go to the gym.

Perhaps I'd like my experience with Open For Business - the Expansion Pack, offer some surprises like that. How difficult must it be to be the Newspaper Delivery Person... or the Mail Carrier or the Repair Person.

11. sailorchiiavalon

I think it would be good to play Malcolm Landgraab too.

12. Sim2 Rox da World

Sim2 Rox da World New Member

i think i'd want to play the reaper from birth just so i could see his family history and find out how he became the reaper.