If you could ask anything...

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by jupitershana, Jul 2, 2008.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

If you could ask anything...

If you had the opportunity to ask the developers of Sims 3 ANYTHING about the game; what would you ask?

Anything in particular you would want to tell them regarding what you've seen with Sims 3 so far?

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

1 word...

SecuROM?

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Jud took the word right out of my mouth! :rotfl:
    Will we have to validate our game every other day?

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

What about the game itself?

I'm talking about asking the developers, not the company who produces and sells the game.

5. swmeek

What about expansions ?

6. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

What abilities did we have in TS2 + EPs that you're now taking away?

What are the system requirements?

Is the game so dramatic of a departure from the rest of The Sims franchise that it will no longer be familiar to us?

7. swmeek

On the question of custom content will we be able to import our own textures/colors or will we be stuck with Eaxis crap?

8. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

I would ask if they would include some of the aspects (i know this hasn't come out yet but i do like the idea of it) of apartment life in the base game. I think that would be great!

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Why should we buy Sims 3? :)

10. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

I will continue to post news on TS3, but I might just stay out of it. I'm tired of EA just milking the series and not answering the community when it comes to bugs, SecuROM, and other issues.

Looking back, I was a fool to continue purchasing expansions and stuff packs when I don't even play them. I'll probably purchase Spore but that is it (since I met and enjoyed the works of Will, Caryl, Lucy, and others)

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I want to know if they are going to learn how to add to the base game without "losing" stuff.

Are they going to alienate their fans by continuing to ignore their ideas, wants and needs?

Are they aware that there are stores that aren't carrying their latest ts2 expansion packs and that there are fans of the game that don't care?

12. webarchitect

webarchitect Software Mob

Freebies?

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Hey EA

great! you'll have different body shapes... but how about being plus sized and healthy? How about skinny and sick?

how about long and short legs? (not on the same sim) long waisted and short. round face square face triangle oval and heart shaped.

good teeth and bad? (as a result of too many sweets etc.)

do you care?

14. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Right now I just want to know how much it will cost me in the long run to be able to play this game?

But just about the game I would like to know what just about everyone wants to know and that is how will special events be handled in houses we are not playing?

Ruthie

15. tinkabell

tinkabell New Member

hi,
    In the Sims3 will you be able to take your babies/toddlers out of the house to public places (i.e checkups if sick to hospital/doctors have private nurses if you can afford; take them to the playground; pre-school;anywhere else)? can have toddlers and up swim (provide arm bands) teach them to swim if afraid? new born baby clothes? get to go for ultra sounds to see what your having to prepare (optional) and have baby showers? Have car seats? have them baby strap holders if you dont want to carry or let them hold ur hand while walking or a stroller to push and be able to pack in car if on an outing or to walk around the neighborhood? Will teens be able to have kids/ adopt? discipline children if they throw tentrums and fight or not want to do their homework? get to see where the adults and teens work or children go to school and can pick them up if u dont want them on the bus? have butlers/ shouffers? ask questions to earn ur drivers or bike liscence or have an instructor teach them ( if an adult and hasn't learned to drive) or parents can (if teenager)? can have more occupations?

16. swmeek

If you go over to the Sims Resource (www.thesimsresource.com ) you can read an article they did about the Sims3 event.
    There's also a chat transcript from when they had a live chat after the show.
    Look on the front page for the link.

17. jeffrompas

jeffrompas New Member

Visit school and work?