IM New today. I've only played the old version and

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by tmr, Nov 25, 2006.

1. tmr

tmr New Member

IM New today. I've only played the old version and

:knockedout: Hey guys, i've only ever played the older version of sims like maybe 4years ago (or shorter).

What is Sims 2 like? I want to run to the store to pick it up but I wont be impressed if its the same as the one I already have.
    I've seen some screen caps of new homes and such is that what the set actually looks like? DO the people look more real?
    I'm really bad with searching for this info elsewhere so if you can all give me your feedback or any screen caps of what the average game looks like it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be waiting for replies. Im so excited to play the new one.

THanks.
    Traci

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Hi Traci!

First of all, welcome to WorldSims!

Second, about if Sims2 is worth it compared to Sims1...honestly I couldn't go back to Sims1 if I tried! Sims2 is so much more exciting and lifelike. Search some of our threads in our forum and you'll see TONS of screenshots from the game. You'll be amazed at the difference between Sims1 and Sims2. I'd say go out and buy it! You won't regret it!

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

just make sure your computer is up the the specs or it can become a frustrating experience. and honestly there's no way I could go back to TS1, either.

4. joeySimzee

joeySimzee Hysterical Kangaroo

Hey TMR! Welcome :D Sims 2 is so much better than the sims 1 - no more fingerless hands and getting stuck between tables! :)