Impossible to woohoo with other sims when youre married?!?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by isabellaw, Dec 3, 2004.

1. isabellaw

isabellaw New Member

Impossible to woohoo with other sims when youre married?!?!

I have a huge problem with my romantic sim, who is married. She wants to woohoo with 3 different sims, but I just cant make it happen for her.
    I get her to flirt and fall in love with other sims - she has a 100/100 relationship with another guy, but I just cant get the option of woohooing, not in the bed or in the hottub. Why is that? :confused:

Is that how it is, you cant woohoo with other sims if youre married? Please help me out, Im going crazy over this!!

2. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

You can WooHoo if you're married. Maybe the other guy doesn't feel the same way? It's worth checking - this can often be the cause of the problem for me. Also, if they're in a filthy mood, they may not want to WooHoo (though I'm not sure of this). You can definately WooHoo extramaritally though.

3. isabellaw

isabellaw New Member

Thanks, I kept trying and I got them to do the Woo Hoo! =) But only if they werent on the lot (the home) of the Sim that was married..
    Are you able to get them together at the home even if the husband/wife is at home? I couldnt get that to work yet...

4. lovani

lovani New Member

One of my sims woohooed with the maid even tho his wife was in the house... :p lol. It should be able to do.

5. Zootyzoot

Yeah but I've found the significant other always notices, in an almost telepathic way, unless you do it in the Love Tub asp reward in a seperate building to the one which the cohabitant is in.

6. isabellaw

isabellaw New Member

OK, thanks for helping me out =) Im gonna make my sims do some serious woohooing this weekend! ;)

7. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

That happened to me. THe wife was in tha kitchen (first floor) and her husband was on the roof in the hottub with Cassandra Goth and after the deed was done she ran up 4 flights of stairs, and since she didnt like Cassandra she slapped her and then Cassandra attacked her so they are mutual enemies and then she slapped her hubby and i made her break up with him. (He was devastated and Cassandra ended up pregnant from the fling but thats another story.) It's just really wierd how she dropped the dinner and ran that far to attack Cassandra.

8. Zootyzoot

Sims are very lopsided in their views. They are all for bisexuality and free love for themselves, but when anyone else looks at their sig. other they feel it's justification for violence, hatred and ending the relationship. It breaks my heart.

9. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

You can have a love relationship with the maid? lol

10. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yep. And the gardener, and the repairman, and even date the paperboy/girl if you're a teen. :)

And when you "Woo Hoo" with them, you get a the "Service" symbol over the purple heart "woo hoo" symbol when they think or remember it.