SimCity Societies in-game trouble

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by supercalifra, Jan 6, 2008.

1. supercalifra

supercalifra New Member

in-game trouble

hi, i've got a different problem. the game starts perfectly, my buildings rise up but there's a problem: the workplace population doesnt increase and the sims in town do nothing but digging the dirt in front of their homes (really digging the dirt, then falling into it and jumping up again) what do you think the problem is? the game is not an original copy i've downloaded it and i thought this is bcoz i was using a fixed .exe but then i mounted an .mds with daemon tools and applied yasu but the problem persists. tutorial doesnt work either but it's not a major problem.

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

the game is not an original copy i've downloaded it and i thought this is bcoz i was using a fixed .exe

That's the problem right there. It is hard enough trying to help others solve their problems with those that actually own the game. When you download games, you're liable to create even more problems, which most of us wouldn't even know how to fix.

3. Karybdis

Karybdis Mod Godfather

Yea. It's not possible for us to debug cracked versions of the games for the users, even if it was legal. There's so many things that can go wrong when you mess with SecuROM. *shudder*.....and also if you don't mess with SecuROM *shudder*.

If that doesn't work, you need an original copy if you want it to work, which is of course what we recommend if you want to play these games anyways.

4. supercalifra

supercalifra New Member

the problem starts there :D there's no original simcity societies around where i live :D i'll have to wait till the first original copy arrives maybe it'll take months :D it's so cheap online but i'm not old enough to have a credit card... so i'll be "diggin the dirt" thanks anyway