How Do I Inheriting Money etc.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ShaunTaylor18, Jul 25, 2006.

1. ShaunTaylor18

ShaunTaylor18 LOTRS Lead Guitarist

Inheriting Money etc.

Hey everyone. I'm new here, but I think this is the right place to put this question :p

I'm pretty sure that you can't simply just pass down money and/or belongings to a sims's children once they die, but I was wondering if any of you had some kind of method figured out that allows you to pass stuff down with the smallest amount of bother. I have a couple of ideas, but I expect you all have better!

Thanks

2. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

Monique's hacked computer (found at MTS2) has an online banking feature which allows you to send money to other Sims in the neighborhood. When I know a Sim is about to die I choose an heir and have them send all but a couple thousand (funeral expenses) to the chosen heir. Then after they die, the lot doesn't get automatically emptied out like it would if you moved out, so I have a Sim who's sort of my real estate agent who I move into the lot, gather up all the objects in his inventory, then move him in with the heir and unload the inventory, and then move him out and leave him waiting in the Sim Bin for the next death.

3. CoryannB

CoryannB New Member

How do you get your items into an inventory????

4. nattiboy13

nattiboy13 New Member

when youre looking at their inventory, (i think the button is in the in the interest screen) click the lil hand tool ma jig and you will be able to add and remove objects

5. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

click rewards , there will be an invetory option at the top (& a career + aspiration rewards choice), then just drag what you want into it. The inventory only comes with nightlife though