How Do I install houses

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Itsmesweet, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Itsmesweet

Itsmesweet Sims Nut & Typo Queen!

install houses

I cant find my houses. I have packed them up from one city. I want to install them into a another city that I have made and I want to install houses I have downloaded. Can you pleaes help. I know how to do it in Sims 1 but cant get it to work in Sims 2. Please help.

Thanks

2. Nikadema

Nikadema New Member

Hi!
    Well, I'm not sure I've undertood you.. But to install a house into the game all you need to do is double click on the file and it will be installed. Most of people have download "TheSims2CleanInstaller" From Modthesims (www.modthesims2.com) and it's better, cause it never duplicate your files included on the house file as the game do.
    When you are into the game, you may see them on the option of builds you've got (where the house icon is).
    And if you find it there, then you will in all your neighbours.
    there's an exception: when you run your game for the first time or after install one expantion, you'll never see your downloads, so you'll have to run your game again..
    I hope it's helped ;)