Intro to wishfulanthony

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by wishfulanthony, Jul 13, 2009.

1. wishfulanthony

wishfulanthony A Proud San Franciscan

Intro to wishfulanthony

Hello! My name is Anthony, with username as wishfulanthony, and I am an active SC4 player who happens to be a student also of UC Berkeley pursuing Urban Studies. I happen to like drawing maps, photography, traveling, researching on transportation and sciences, hanging out with friends, and listening to various types of music.

I also have an active City Journal entitled Molowaku, in which it has evolved into a growing region with several cities already published, and I have compiled them in my own Wordpress blog at http://anthonynachor.wordpress.com/ I also have Twitter, Facebook, and Live Accounts; if you are interested to know about those sites, let me know! I also am a person of great character; I was born in Manila in the Philippines, and I just moved to San Francisco in April 2006. I love being here in the United States, and the cultural diversity here is vibrant and amazing, same as how I evolved myself from drawing maps to playing SC4. I have started my SimCity life with SC 3000 and never left behind from there ever since.

That's about it for me right now; if you want to know more about me, click on the links I provided below!

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Welcome to our community Anthony!

3. wishfulanthony

Hehehe thanks! Idk if this is true, but do I actually need to write down a bit more to start with?

- I am bilingual in nature (I speak English and Filipino (Tagalog) fluently)
    - I happen to love natural colors (like sky blue and crimson to red)
    - I also am a strong advocate of transit (yay for the buses and trains that run around, and I promote that on my SimCity 4 cities) and environmental awareness
    - I also like shopping (historically, girls and women are more prone to shopping, but, I do shop a lot!)
    - My favorite food: anything that I can see as scrumptuous and filling at the same time
    - I have an active City Journal (CJ) that I post online as a separate blog that will be introduced here on the blog forums from me... I might also open up a page dedicated to my progress in Urban Studies at the same time at UC Berkeley too!

4. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

LOL, no. It was just a suggestion Josh made to help people start a conversation!:biggrin:
    I am also bilingual in nature. Mostly English and Indonesian.
    Pleased to know you. :biggrin:

5. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Greetings !

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome Anthony :D

7. wishfulanthony

Hehehe thanks for the warm welcome! It's a great thing to be in here!