InuYasha

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Sep 20, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

InuYasha

Has anyone hear ever watched InuYasha?
    It is my favorite anime of all times

2. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about?

3. FinalFantasy4ever

lol oh well there are a couple people out there who do.
    Its a Japanese Anime thats on cartoon network

4. Lucky & Johnny 4eva

Lucky & Johnny 4eva New Member

*fasps* I saw a bit of that last night!

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's one of my favorite anime shows, it's done by the same person who invented one of the first anime shows I saw and fell in love with, I think their name is Rumiko Takahashi but I might not be spelling it right. The earlier anime has never shown on US television, I got to see it on video, it's called Ranma 1/2 and I can see a lot of similarity between the characters in it and Inuyasha. :D There's the same fun tension/dynamic between the guy and girl who DO like each other but are not necessarily happy to be STUCK together through their circumstances. :p

I'd say Inuyasha is a good show to start watching to get into anime, it's got action, romance, and fantasy. It's interesting to see a lot of the things that show what Japanese culture and history is like too.

6. FinalFantasy4ever

lol yay people watch it!
    i havent watched ranma 1/2 on video nor have i read the magna or w/e its called. Always wanted to tho. hehe.
    I loved the first episode when kagome played with inuyasha's ears. then when her family played with them.

7. Lucky & Johnny 4eva

What exactly is InuYasha?

8. FinalFantasy4ever

InuYasha is a Japanese anime about a half dog demon (InuYasha) and Kagome a girl who was transported into the past japan and togerther they are trying to collect the shards of a sacred jewel.
    my explanation might not be the best.

9. Lucky & Johnny 4eva

yah I was just wondering what Inu was! I though he was like part cat! :D

10. FinalFantasy4ever

he looks like it. his ears look like a cats but they r really sposed to be dog ears

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

InuYasha is GTO's ummmm biznitch. :p I've never watched it but most anime's on Cartoon Network hasnt failed to deliver. Some did however...

GTO is STILL my fav. anime/manga/show for some reason. Why oh why wont they put it on Cartoon Network??? Cowboy Bebop got on, and its sometimes more raunchy than GTO. *sigh* not like it even matters, i dont even have cable. Fruit Basket would do well on Cartoon Network also. Must check out this InuYasha if its created by the same person who started the fantastic Ranma 1/2 series. That was the first anime for me too. That and Doramon.
    :)

12. FinalFantasy4ever

InuYasha, cowboy bebop an whatever else was on cartoon netwrok the night i started watching r my first
    i dont like big o although i dont really understand it anyways

13. Lucky & Johnny 4eva

I have watched some really weird anime shows, so they arent my favorite

14. FinalFantasy4ever

i didnt like most of what i watched

15. Lucky & Johnny 4eva

16. FinalFantasy4ever

i didnt like most of what i watched on cartoon network but it grows on you

17. FinalFantasy4ever

I also love (in adition to InuYasha) Chobits and Planet Ladder

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

It's Chii (or is it Chu?)! FF4F you've gotta tell me where you keep finding these excellent avatars. See how big my squirrel avatar's eyes have gotten? They got that way from looking at your kick-butt avatars and wanting them too. Plz do my lil squirrel friend a favor and tell me plz?

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's Chii, I love that avatar too! :D

I love GTO and have the anime series AND I found the complete set of fansubbed episodes of the live action tv series that someone recorded off the air when it was broadcast and added the translated text themselves! :eek:

My friend loaned me Fruits Basket but I haven't managed to watch it yet. I haven't seen Doramon either, I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I'm always looking for new anime to watch. :D I never heard of Planet Ladder either, so it goes on that long list of stuff to look for too! :p

20. FinalFantasy4ever

lol i just wandered around and found them! i'll send you a pm when i find the correct site in my list.