It's a Girl! Who cares?!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surprised_by_witches, Apr 19, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It's a Girl! Who cares?!!

So, Hollywood's weirdest, ickiest couple gave birth to a poor defenseless little girl today and gave her an interesting name: Suri Cruise.

Hey, maybe she could go to Syracuse University when she grows up. And wear her hair in curlycues.

That poor kid is doomed.

If I had to hear one more detail about her birth I was going to throw out my TV, so I'm glad the deed is finally done.

Eating the placenta? Eeew. Don't even joke about that. And could Tom be any more pathetic in his need for constant attention?

And, what is Katie thinking? I sure hope the money and fame is worth it, sweetcheeks.

Or maybe she's just weird, too.

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I know! It's so annoying. It's on the front page of practically all those kind of websites with news on them, like MSN Messenger, Comcast Home, Yahoo...what a waste of space. And on all the magazines too! I also find it disgusting that two people with such an age difference are together...how old is Katie, 25? Or younger? Gosh...

3. surprised_by_witches

He trades in his wife every ten years for the younger model. Nicole was 22 when they got together, Katie is 25 ... his first wife was older than he was. In ten years he'll dump Katie for Dakota Fanning.

The guy is just creepy.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL At the risk of being intolerantly offensive ... aw what the heck! What can one expect of a person whose religion is based on the teachings of a man named Ron :rolleyes:

And the name is Suri? Anyone hear a connection with Simlish here?

5. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Poor Dakota. She's my favourite little actress. :(

Did she actually keep quiet while giving birth? Isn't that physically impossible?

6. surprised_by_witches

Speaking from personal experience, heck yes!

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Apple. Guess which celebrity gave birth to that little girl.

8. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin from Coldplay.

I actually like that name, though. 'Apple! Get in now! Yer tea's ready!'

9. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

According to Tom and Katie, "Suri" is an ancient Hebrew form of "Sarah" which means "Princess". I just heard on the news this morning though that in modern day Hebrew, it means something like "Get out of here!" Oh the irony!:D

10. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

My name is Sarah...:eek:

11. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Suri, in Japanese, means 'pickpocket'. :rolleyes:

12. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

We always suspected you were a Princess!;)