It's ok!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by smaster999, Nov 17, 2003.

1. smaster999

smaster999 New Member

It's ok!

You need CaSIE to play the game, but CASIE comes with the game! You can also download CaSIE some time in December!

2. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

Is it December yet? Does it come out at the beginning of December or in the middle or end?

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Let's say it will come out before Maxis goes on Holiday :p

4. clynrun

clynrun New Member

hopefully Maxis likes to get off early for X-mas

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's December! I'm all ready! Are you? Is anyone already planning what objects or clothes they want to do first when they get ahold of the downloads? :D

6. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

hmm. not really. if anything im waiting to find out exactly what kind of codecs the game will support for the avi's or will it work on any system codecs installed. cuz i heard that the tv's now play avi's instead of stationary images. so im gonna work on getting some cool videos made just for this. if i make any objects, ill probably do a home theatre screen that is much larger than the tv seen in the screenshots.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

wow! I have little quicktime movies of my cats wrestling... now I'm dying to find some program that will convert those to avi files so I can have my sims watch my cats wrestle on tv! hahahahaha.... Let us know if you find out more about the codecs!! I would hope it would be set to run on just the codecs new computers would be most likely to have installed, or to have the codecs included in the sims 2 software....