It's time for sim glitches!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, May 3, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It's time for sim glitches!

It's been a while, and I have two funny ones for y'all.

First, Isadora sits IN her brother. You'd think he'd be the one crying, not her.

And, is it Jack, or Julia? Or maybe both? Talk about a little too much togetherness.

Attached Files:

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

lets see if I got the right one...

Attached Files:

3. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Rikku Curious had a stink cloud following her everywhere she went today. She was even maxed out in hygene and it was still there. I didn't take a picture though. :eek:

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

*Points at Chee_Z and goes Waaah!*

Must have pics ... don't taunt us Cheezy one. Mind you that emitter bug is funny ... I like the one where bubbles are coming from the sim's arse and no, I don't have a pic either. Permission to point and laugh is granted. :eek:

5. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Unfortunately the carpool removed her stinkiness. I would've loved to have taken a picture if it had lasted longer. :eek:

6. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

My lady sim once decided that clothes weren't her look. She got married in the nude because I couldn't get her dressed again. But she changed into clothes when she became pregnant.

7. caduto

caduto New Member

i got a glitch...

[​IMG]

i told the lady to go and talk to the man but he got in the pool first, so she joined him and they both stood on the water and chatted for a bit :)

was quite funny to watch, when they finished they just dropped down and carried on swimming..

have tried to do it again but it doesnt work :( guess this stuff only happens by accident..

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL I used to love it in TS1 when the maid or some other service type got in the pool to reach something. I used to move the mailbox to an island in a pool just to see them get in fully clothed. 'Course ... I'm more mature now :eek:

9. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I had that happen once, too! It was in my old game, though, so I don't have the picture anymore. The couple that met that way got married later and had ten children.

Maybe it was something in the (pool) water.

10. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

11. Lynet

Lynet New Member

When I sent Ironsides out to recharge he took up a position floating in the air beside Errol's truck. I don't know how he got there because I didn't watch what he was doing. I just found him there. :rolleyes: