Jareds adventure of life.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsyth, Dec 9, 2005.

1. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Jareds adventure of life.

"Uhhh finaly out of that crummy University,though amanda was HHOOOTT" Jared said "Time to really live life"
    Jared has just brought a nice little house with a $950 car "Hey butthead!" Opix said "Hi mate" replyed jared "like ma car hahaha,oh and my house,The new Playboy mansion hahaha" "you wont even get the uglyest chick in there bro" said opix

A week latter Jared and his mate Opix went downtown to check some chicks out.
    They went to some tree looking restrant thing they sat at a table and got seraved "Woohoo BBBAAAABBBYYY" said Opix as
    some beutiful woman walked in "Yeah shake dat thing" jared shouted "GET BENT MOFO" the chick madly shouted
    "Ahem!! Sorry guys but we do not like IDIOTS yelling at people in our cafe,I wont you to leave and if you dont I will MAKE you" said the waiter
    "Pfft whatever you say dude"Jared and Opix said at the same time "JINX" they both said.

A few weeks later Jared went to the 50's dance club alone checked out a few chicks and left with one....
    To be continued......
    I'll get some screenies for ya soon.