Join LAN Party???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Junior, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Junior

Junior New Member

Join LAN Party???

One of the options on my teen sims computer was 'Join LAN Party', I tried it to see what it was but she just played SSX, anyone had this? What does it mean? I don't have any hacks I'm sure as I scrapped all my dowloads and re-installed the game when I got TSU EP last week... :confused:

2. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

If you have 1 or more computer, all your sims can play against each other with the LAN Party. In Real-Life, LAN stands for Local Area Network.

3. Junior

Junior New Member

Oh I get it, thats cool I didn'y know they could do that, yes they do have 2 computers

Thanks!!

4. aharris

aharris New Member

Yeah, that's what it is because you'll only get that option if at least one other Sim is also playign on another computer in the building. It took me a while to figure it out, but once I did, I had a five way LAN going in my dorm once. I'm not sure if it makes playign games on the compute any more fun for the Sims in questions though. Maybe someone else has payed more attention to that? :confused:

5. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I haven't seen this option come up for me, personally, but I bet if you have your Sim in a LAN party, it probably increases their fun AND Social. Like the pool table, or bubble machine.