Join Our Sims 3 Team!

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by ManagerJosh, May 26, 2009.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Join Our Sims 3 Team!

We're looking for people to join our Sims 3 Team! From wallpapers, to objects, to skins, to houses, to machinima, we're looking for everyone! Plus we could use a lot of help on our news front :)

Reply to this thread if you're interested or if you prefer to, submit an application in secret, PM me :) . :D

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

There's an age minimum to this right...:smile:

3. Valagil

Valagil New Member

I'd love to help out. Although to what capacity I'm not so sure, lol.

4. ManagerJosh

Well since we're all volunteers, there really isn't an age limit:p

5. ManagerJosh

Most definitely! What did you love to do in The Sims 2 (besides playing the game) ? :D

6. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

What kind of help do ya need for the news front? I'm not a writer...but I read silly romance novels! :D
    I'm sure I could help out somehow around here...any thing little I could do?

7. ManagerJosh

Always Nyx :D. Got something in mind you'd like to do in particular? Something you loved doing for Sims 2? :D

8. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Well...not really unfortunately...I don't make movies, stories or houses...but I make sims a lot and decorate the house. So what CAN I do?...hmm
    Suggestions?

9. Valagil

Valagil New Member

hmmm... I guess I'll have to think about that. I used to design a lot of houses. Never published them or anything, but I always enjoyed making them.

10. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

But that's not all...Volunteers will also get a WorldSims hot beverage thermal mug and free balloons for the kids (guess where this came from) :p

11. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

0_o...uh, if we do...Josh wouldn't even need to ship it to me! lol. :smile:

Seriously though, I want to help out. But I don't know what to help with...What positions have you got open Josh?

12. ManagerJosh

All of them Nyx. We're opening all positions.

-News
    -Custom Content (ie Skins, Houses, Objects, etc)
    -Modders
    -Tech Support
    -Machinima
    -Finders/Updaters

Those are the big ones in the past for many communities including our own. But there's always more to add to the list. It depends all on what we're all passionate about :)

13. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Man...I'm seriously lacking for those positions, I can't do mods, tech support, Machinima, or find stuff...
    darn it...

What does the news and custom content do?
    News like Jud? and create custom content from requests and/or whatever you want?

The only thing I'm good at is playing the game...:smile:

I feel sad, now that I can't really help...*sighs*

14. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Custom content usually includes uploads of houses you have made, they don't need to be requests but of course you can take requests if you want, perhaps a mixture of both?

15. Valagil

Valagil New Member

Nyx, you said you are good at playing the game... What about game reviews, advice, guides etc? I mean I know a lot of it is in the Prima Guide, but a lot of people turn to the internet because it is free... I don't know if that is something you would be interested in, nor do I know if it is something that is needed, but I figured it might be so I'd throw it out there.

16. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Thanks y'all....I'm not good with making a guide...that's why I buy the guide! lol.
    Maybe I'll just give advice. It seems that when I play, I play longer than most people so they have not found something interesting or useful like I did. :smile:
    Here's a virtual brownie to thank everyone in this thread for putting up with me...:biggrin:

17. ManagerJosh

You could always just submit stuff you loved to share and see what people think. You never know. Just send them up to share and see what happens :)

18. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Yeah, Thanks. :smile: