keep sims alive forever, how?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by theoverlord3, Dec 29, 2004.

1. theoverlord3

theoverlord3 New Member

keep sims alive forever, how?

hi there, i`m really injoying sims at the moment, but my first 2 sims arer getting old. and the wife is almost an eldear. i got the life drink thing, but when the wife sim drinks it it says it has made her older. i think it is because she is preanant.

any way i want to keep my sims alive for ever, well only the parents, as i want the kids to grow up. is there any way for doing this. or do i just make them drick the life water all the time.

?

2. theoverlord3

theoverlord3 New Member

i have found a cheat for the game, which will stop aging. so all i have to do is put this cheat on, save up for more life saving water stuff. and bingo never dieing sims. great.

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

The Elixir of life will sometimes malfunction if you drink it when your Aspirational meter is not gold, and subtract days instead of adding them. The aging off cheat disables aging, although pregnancy will function as usual.

4. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

ctrl+shift+c brings up the cheat window, into which you type 'ageing off'. You can do the same thing to turn it on again ('ageing on').

5. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Oops, sorry, didn't read your second post properly Overlord3 :eek:.