Know Cheat Codes?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Audge87, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Audge87

Audge87 New Member

Know Cheat Codes?

Hey, i was wondering if anybody knew any cheat codes for the Sims 2, im really looking for the money cheat:rolleyes: So if you do please tell me, on here or in an email. Thanx ~Audge

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

there is another page that has a site with them but i always forget what it is called
    kaching = 1000
    motherlode = 50000

3. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn New Member

*lowers her head and moans*

Doesn't anyone in this universe use the Search function anymore :bored:

4. FinalFantasy4ever

lol guess not ^.^

5. Audge87

Audge87 New Member

Yea they do but what are these forums for just to sit there and be pretty? um.. no

6. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

The forums are here as a resource for anyone who needs help, and if you can't find an answer to your question already within the forums, please ask. All they are saying is that you could've spent about 30 seconds digging through the forums and you would've found the answer to your question without having to even post anything, because that's a question that's been asked and answered several times already. :confused:

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What's really funny but sad is going to a forum where the ENTIRE PAGE of threads is about people asking about the SAME thing... they wouldn't have even had to use the Search to see the question was already being answered so they didn't need a new thread.... :p

I think a lot of people don't notice there is an option to Search the forums here. I wonder if it would be more noticable if there were something showing on the main page "latest forum search topic" or something like that.... :)

8. FinalFantasy4ever

I just never search...im too lazy so all I do now is check whats been responded to be email and the new posts lol. unless I absolutely have to find something

9. iluvredvsblue

iluvredvsblue New Member

if u want to find some cheats,i suggest gamefaqs.com,but there are many sites that would have the codes.i think u need to get into a command prompt,but im not sure how.