Language CD

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by dlh1989, Feb 25, 2005.

1. dlh1989

dlh1989 New Member

Language CD

While holidaying in Thailand, I bought a copy of The Sims 2 with a language cd that converted the game into english. Now I'm back in Australia can I buy the English University expansion pack when it comes out and will it work?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I've never heard of a language CD. It must be a third-party addon.

3. dlh1989

dlh1989 New Member

OK but I'll put i this way - I bought the Thai version of The Sims 2. When the expansion pack comes out, If I buy the English version, will it work?

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

There are totally different set of translations that are involved. So most likely yes/no, but expect a lot of problems with your game.

I'd choose one set of languages and stick with it just for simplicity's sake.

5. Jessly56

Jessly56 New Member

i have the thai versions of sims 2 expansions except out for business.. thing is.. i dont know if its the game or what but my sims cant get higher than a C+ they are doing their hw. they are all going to school in a good mood. i dont understand. its been like this since playing the game with university. the game runs perfectly fine with the original, but once i added university.. no one, if dropped below a C+ can get back to a B or higher. please help.

6. nclint420

nclint420 New Member

i have thialand versions of sims 2 and I bought nightlife in english it works but for some reason I have to install it 3 times... the game it self runs just fine.... LOL now all i need is a new graphics card:):):) so you should me o.k