Last names....<_<

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zootyfreak, Feb 15, 2005.

1. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

Last names....<_<

It's hard making up last names....Sometimes I look in a phone book. What do you guys use to make up last names? I wonder if there is any last name generators out there...:confused:

2. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I sometimes use the name generator on this site. It gives first and last names for familys. I have seen other name generators but have never used any of them:D

3. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Last names

I have absolutely no problem creating names. I run a several roleplaying games and constantly wow my players in my ability to generate appropriate character names.

4. Blower

Blower New Member

phonebook too - genuine names sound much more fluent to me - my always sound painfully made up and I get a mental block which scares me when I try thinking of 2nd names. I also dont use names of friends incase they think I have a sick little puppet show with them in :) I know I wouldnt want to be a character in someone elses game (i'd take a look of course to satisfy my paranioa(sp?) :) )

Oh - Rowan staff - I just got world of warcraft, name my human priest for me :)
    thanks

5. aharris

aharris New Member

We do the RPG thing in this house too. We got a wonderful little paper supplement that is called the Everyone Everywhere list. It has random roll lists of first and last names from many different countries. I use that along with some lists of names I have made up from out of the many books I have read over the years.

6. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

I use my 7 different issuies of Chicken Soup my fav books.:)

7. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

lol! Phone book is good to use....better then using a generator

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

yeah the phone book is great for last names ... well for trailer park families it is ;) but posh people have unlisted numbers so where do I go for those :p

I am joking by the way :rolleyes: ROFL

9. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

It does first names too...