SimCity 4 Latest simcity.com update

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by sam_lawrence, Nov 7, 2002.

1. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Latest simcity.com update

www.simcity.com has recently added 5 new articles about thire upcomming game, SC4. These include information about:

Sims, Trains, and Automobiles
    I speak for the little people! Andtheir cars! Scripting Automata.
    Personalization: Your City Your Way
    Region Play
    and Props

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

yes yes yes.... *drooooling*

(omg! the keyboard)

*hops quickly to the kitchen to get some paper*

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee Nina!! Don't short circuit your keyboard before you can get the game!! Then you'll have to fix your keyboard too! :p

That's a LOT of info Sam!! I'll have to read it all AFTER I upload stuff... I've got my goals for the day and I'm GOING to DO them!! really... if I don't... oooh is that a butterfly!? ;) :whitekitty:

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Fae.
    Not a chance! i saved it in time. Now I'm trying to find some plastic cover that allows me to type anyway. :LOL:

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee Nina!! You're always great at making me laugh!! Maybe because I do stuff like that too... I'm starting to think I could use a plastic cover or something to protect the keyboard from all the CAT HAIR my kitties shed!! :p

I read ALL the articles!! Now I've got images of cool buildings and all those landscapes... and visions of working for game companies dancing in my poor little head!! :p :LOL: :whitekitty:

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Sounds great Fae!!! :classic: And it warms my old heart that someone finds me amusing sometimes.. ;) ;) ;)