lets guess all the new 500 objects in the sims 2!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lets guess all the new 500 objects in the sims 2!

1.)bug zapper!
    2.)telescope
    3.)inground hottub
    you try!

2. mattho

mattho New Member

Haha... I don't think there'll be 500 specific objects. Maybe like 10 types of lamps, 14 types of couches, that sort of thing ;)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

well for sure we can guess hot tubs based on pics we've seen :D

4. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

[color=sky blue]bookshelf, tv,couch,lamp,bug zapper,hot tub,telephones,counters,stoves,refridgorator, cars, street lamps,stop signs, stop lights... how am i doing so far?[/color]

[Removed link]

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i saw an all new lookin coffee maker it looked awesome i saw it close-up too!

6. Swisscakeygoodness

Swisscakeygoodness New Member

new types of counters that look really niffty-and can they rilly st on the floor? i saw pics of it but it might just be for the screenshots and not in the reg game-thad be pretty neat

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Maybe they'll have the strippoker table or the monkey butler. :p

8. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

I'd like to see them be able just to sit on floors,beds,and tables like alot of people i know do. that would be neat, and to see them sit on a railing for a deck of their house and fall off would be hilarious, as long as they werent injured too bad.

[Added:]

Oh yeah and someone's gonna have to come up with a bunch of patches for this game too so email me with your ideas. XDigitalPoetX@hanson.net

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

or people could reply back on this thread :D

10. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I wonder how many bugs are going to be in the game? :p Maybe they're 250 of the 500 new objects. ;) :eek:

11. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

bugs as in errors? none. i hope it turns out good.

12. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

man there better be a lot more beds! i am so sick of the beds in the sims 1 that i might scream!!!:p

13. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

i'm sure there will be because, they're updating the whole thing completely ya know? but... it's a whole new game i guess.. in a lot of ways. I don't really get how they're making it new other than the age,dna,3d,and genetics stuff and lighting and weather.. maybe they'll have those community areas.

14. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

but those beds are getting so old! hopefully, theyll look a lot better in 3D:D

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea but speakin uv old-furniture ages in the game too (ts2)

16. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

They do give you a fair amount of beds but they don't usually make any I like so then i have to download even more.

17. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

I hope the heart bed is in it, for some reason i like that bed.

18. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

n u can only play in jus 1 and it looks ugly too in the sims 1 but now u can 'play' in all beds in the sims 2 (thas the only way i want the kids to start comin in the sims 1 instead uv kissin)

19. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

20. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

They should be allowed to play in bed in the normal bed the parents both sleep in cause comon u really gonna get a special bed 4 u and your loved one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.