Troubleshooting Lifetime Aspiration doesn't activate.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Roonie, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Roonie

Roonie New Member

Lifetime Aspiration doesn't activate.

This has happened to me several times now with several different lifetime aspirations. I do whatever it is the sim has as their lifetime aspiration but it doesn't register that they've done it - they don't get the permanent platinum mood (I don't have freetime) or the extra aspiration points. The most recent one is "Max all 7 skills", but before I've had problems with "Have 6 Grandchildren" and "Have 10 Children" too. Once my sim even randomly changed lifetime aspiration halfway through their life, which meant I didn't have enough life left to complete it. I don't use any cheats apart from the occasional kaching or motherlode, so it I don't think it can be anything I've done. I also think I have all the patches installed. Has anyone else had this problem? Or are there any cheats I can use to fulfil the aspiration instead? It's so annoying to work so hard at it and then not get the reward!

Thanks,

Roonie