Loading Screen. Please Help!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Wolf, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Loading Screen. Please Help!

When I first time go to a neighborhood in unleashed and click on a house, the game is loading or installing something and I have to wait.
    Normally, this happens only the first time I visit the neighborhood, but a friend of mine has this always and he has the problem in every neighborhood.
    Does anybody know, what happens, when the Neighborhood loading appears and does anybody have a solution?
    I would be glad to give help to my friend

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Oh. I'm sorry I don't know the answer at all. But post your question atthe bbs under General and Unleashed discussion.. or try in chat.
    Good luck :classic:

3. Tweety

Tweety New Member

I had a similar problem with Vacation; I killed a bunch of Vacationers and started getting the Vacation neighbourhood load message every time I picked a house from the main neighbourhood screen. I hate to tell you this, but the only way I figured out to fix the problem was by uninstalling the game and re-installing it afterwards. Sorry I can't give you better advice, but even after emailing someone who works for Maxis I was still told to uninstall and re-install the game to fix my problem. Since this problem is with Unleashed, though, you may be able to fix it without going to such drastic measures.

4. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Thank you very much for your answers. I posted this in other forums too, but noone seems to have an answer.
    I think, because of the many bugs in unleashed, Maxis will bring out a patch. The patch would not be made for this problem but nevertheless it may be, that it changes something so that this loading screen stops appearing. If not, my friend would deinstall and re-install. He is used to it, because he had many crashes with unleashed