lol PQ ratings. Never dreamed of getting into top 5

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Odinmoon, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

lol PQ ratings. Never dreamed of getting into top 5

lol I never thought I would get this high :) This is against around 20.000 players. Pitate Quest :)

Here

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Crikey and LOL. I feel sorry for poor Captain Kidd ... and is that a piccie of you, Odin? I'm wishing I was twenty ... OK 30 ... years younger. :eek:

3. Odinmoon

I'm blushing. :eek: Yes it is me. :eek:

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yay! Odinmoon is a hottie. :rotfl:

5. Odinmoon

Stop it Mirelly. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It was taken 6 years ago. I'm older now.:rolleyes:

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yeah, but I'm even olderer :(

7. Odinmoon

To me no one is old. :) People are just younger. :)

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Amen to that. :D

9. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Okay Odin. How old are you now? 'Cause :eyepopping:.

:D :hearts:

10. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Moon, when I saw that pic on your facebook profile, I always thought it must be someone famous like a movie star or musician who I don't know the name of and probably should. :eek:

Yes I agree, you're a hottie. Watch out Josh and Chris - WorldSims has a new hot guy in town. :p Ladies please form an orderly line, lol.

Very nice picture, moon. Also, congrats on being in the top 5. :)

11. Odinmoon

Thanks LOL Its funny how many people have asked me if it was me. :) It's a shot that comes from my modeling portfolio. :) i havn't done much work lately and due to medication I started to put some weight on. but I'm happy to say I'm back to my normal weight now. Same as photo. Also cut my hair again same as photo. I do feel a little embarrassed though. :eek: :)

12. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

You were a model? How was that? Was it fun?

There should be an Australias Next Male Top Model if there already isn't one. Bet you'd get top 5 in that too. :rolleyes:

Btw, congrats on being top 5 in Pirate Quest! :D

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Argh! Stop it, already. If you only knew how cute it is for a male to display such modesty. It is so charming. (And I have so enjoyed this brief and slightly wicked opportunity to tease and flirt.)

I remember you mentioning modelling in you list of careers. I'm pretty sure you were also a rock god at one point .... ;)