LOOK @ THIS!!!!!!!!! (please)

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by chatterbox, Oct 16, 2002.

1. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

LOOK @ THIS!!!!!!!!! (please)

Hiya i was wondering if someone could let me put some sim stuff that u make such as objects, skins,and heads on my new simsite..... it would b a huge help!!!!!!!! cause its hard 4 me to u work on making things when im so busy with school (6th grade), homework , and other activities!!!!!:cool: :cool: :D :D :) :)

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well, I'm about to go through all the stuff I've made and see if it's worth submitting to worldsims... do you want to see if you'd like some of it too? I have a lot of sorting to do first... my first set of objects was an all metallic red kitchen appliance set... I'm not really thinking many people would want that!! haha!

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

chatter, if you could post a few screenshots in a zip file and attach it to this thread, I'll take a look and I see whether your stuff qualifies :)

4. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

nina i'll take anything!!!!!!!

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Good Chatter. Unfortunately I'm not into making objects and stuff. :) Sorry. But if i can aid you any other way - I will. :)

6. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

i mean fae sorry!!!

7. ManagerJosh

anytime now you can post those screenshots chatter..

8. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

what kind???

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol.. That makes more sense Chatter. :););)

10. ManagerJosh

Any kind.......stun us Chatter :)

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Um, I think everyone is confused her. I thought CHATTER was asking US if anyone here had made stuff that CHATTER could put up on her website, CHATTER didn't say SHE made any objects, but I posted a response saying that *I* had made some stuff and was sorting through it... I think that's what started the confusion.....

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL!!! Yes Fae.. You're absolutely right. :LOL:

13. ManagerJosh

I'm just as lost now...... :rolleyes:

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Josh.. But it's so simple now... :);)