Troubleshooting Lots in neighbourhood disappeared..?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Imani, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Imani

Imani New Member

Lots in neighbourhood disappeared..?

So I go on Sims 2, on to my usual neighbourhood - Pleasantview - and there are no lots. Fearing the worst, I checked My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\N001...but all of my lots, characters, everything is still there. I check the package in SimPe and all my characters are still there. I see a .bak file in the main directory and another 'N001_Neighborhood.package' file, but this one is 500kb or so, so I move both of these into a separate folder in my documents. Thinking I had solved the problem, I checked my neighbourhood again, and still nothing.

I'm really very confused now...my neighbourhood was there yesterday. What happened? How do I get my neighbourhood back?

---

Edit: Er, can't figure out how to delete this, but I GOT MY NEIGHBOURHOOD BACK! Thank goodness for me making a back up before I started to use SimPe. So happy ^_^ It means that I have a lot of families out of date and stuff, but I don't care. Now I just need to remind myself to back up every day that I use the Sims 2...:)