How Do I make my sim grow down

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zfadinglifez, Apr 6, 2007.

1. zfadinglifez

zfadinglifez New Member

make my sim grow down

my sims turned into an elder..id rather keep them adults, how do i go backwards. I tried the elizer if life, but it didnt revert the grow up process it just made them the youngest elder possible. What can i do to make them young again??
    thankx
    zfadinglifez

2. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Unless you want to download a mod or hack for your game, the only way is to keep them as adults in the first place by either using the elixer of life a lot or using the cheat aging off (and you can use aging on to turn it on again).
    To open the cheat box press ctrl + c :)

However you could do a search for info on the 'insiminator' which may allow you to take the Sim's age back to an adult. I'm not sure, I haven't used it for that purpose yet...but you can do pretty much everything else. LOL

Becareful when downloading any mods or hacks into your game though. Sit back and think about whether it's actually worth it (because it -that's a general 'it' not talking about the insiminator specifically- could either mess up your game entirely or just do little annoying things to it).

Cass.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Aging sims downwards is not possible, as far as I know. OK ... it can, sort of be done, but it always goes wrong and destroys the game. Don't do it.

4. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

You can download the insimenator but if you make the sim age backwards be prepared to have some problems with the game. Once I used the insimenator to make my toddler turn into an adult. I saved the game, exited and all seemed well. When I loaded the game to play later the same sim looked like an adult but was laying on his back next to the mailbox sucking his thumb like an infant. Really ruined that family!

5. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

my teenage sim wont grow shes stuck on becoming an adult in 15 days i think its because i did 'Boolprop testingcheatsenabled on' and then trigger birthday is there a way i can fix it ive tried moving lots but does her previous lot have to be deleted

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

First make sure that you haven't got aging set to off. aging on

You then need to play beyond 6pm to see if the ages advances.

Using debug mode to 'set to birthday' is a seriously bad way to wreck things. If you must alter a sim's age use a reliable hack (eg Merola's Multi Painting).

7. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

thanks its fixed itself now maybe she just stopped growing for like 2 days but it ended up like 10 because i did try and trigger it in different ways a few times but i will be soo more catious now about the boolprop cheat

8. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

If you really dont want your sim to turn into an elder then you should turn aging off while they are an adult or have them drink elixir of life while they are an adult.

9. Devere:x

Devere:x New Member

hi

for one thing you can put the cheat in aging and all of your sims will stop growing. but that will make so nobody grows. i really don't like that.

Or you can do what i did use Somebodies aspiration points to buy the 'Elixir of Life'

10. leggyladyinks

leggyladyinks New Member

turning sims younger

there is 2 ways i have done that the first is called meterola,s multipainting got it on modthesims2and a thing called sim modder also from there thhey are hacks however

11. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

No wonder when I use that option for the babies it sometimes doesn't work. I do have the painting, but I'll just make sure to use that from now on.

12. uni23

uni23 New Member

Did you have your sim drink the elixer of life to many times. One time i had my sims drink 4 whole thingfs of the elixer of life and he was a tennager for like 55 sim days. Not one of my best plans Rofl:D

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

As this thread has been opened again ... :rolleyes:

May I just recommend Pescado's lot synchronizer for aging ... it doesn't force birthdays but it's a much more reliable tool for getting babies grown into toddlers ... although it also detects any birthday and offers the grow up option for the duration of the 24 hour period preceding the automatic aging.

I can't give a link right now cos his site isn't responding, but get it from MATY
    (it's called: synchtimer.package) - it's also handy for keeping track of time and synchronizing all your families so they age together ... :)

14. MCRno1fan4lyfe

MCRno1fan4lyfe New Member

to choose what age your sim is : type 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' in the cheat box (CTRL + SHIFT + C) and choose More, Spawn, Life Mod or sumin lyke that lol. If a baby appears but dosnt move (its not a real baby!) then click it and u can choose what age to turn your sim into.