How Do I making kittens

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sims2addict85, Oct 21, 2006.

1. sims2addict85

sims2addict85 New Member

making kittens

how do i get my pets to interact with each other so they're relationship can get high enough for them to try for kittens?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

There are two cheats you can use to directly control your pets. First open your cheat window by holding down ctrl + shift + C then type in one of the following codes.

1. boolprop controlpets on (note, if you want to turn it off then type boolprop controlpets off) This cheat allows you to direct your pet's actions. However, you cannot cancel out any interactions , if you want to be able to cancel certain things, like you want them to use the litter box but they first decided they wanted to "challenge" another pet because it was eating out of it's dish, then you'll need the second cheat.

2. boolprop petactioncancel true (to turn off type boolprop petactioncancel false)

Now that you have direct control of your pets, you can select one pet to interact with others through play/sniff interactions which will raise their relationship points. Eventually they will be high enough for one of your sims to command them to try for a baby.

If you don't want to use the cheats then you just have to hope they get along well! I beleive there is also an option for your sim to "command to play with...(insert name of pet here)" Or something like that. That would also help them raise their daily points. If you use the cheats just make sure you are typing them in exactly as I showed you with the spaces.

Hope that helps!

3. Sylla

Sylla New Member

You get the 'command to play with' by encouraging playfulness (ie. praise when they play with the bird or mouse toy.) I'm not a big fan of the boolprop cheat codes and it really doesn't take long to max out their playfulness. Once you have and commanded them to play together a few times, you will be able to get them to breed as long as their relationship is high with the sim aswell.