Making magic how to get ingredents for kids?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Mystical Druid, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Making magic how to get ingredents for kids?

I am wondering how to get faerie dust, toadstolls, and dragon tears, and scales ( minus the dragons too destructive)

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

faerie dust- there is a sugarplum toychest (its something like that.) You have the kid play when they have a wand in possecion and eventually a bag of faerie dust appears.
    the only way ive gotten toadstools was when that myster guy showed up with the box of goodies i had the child take the toadstools. I havent yet seen if they can take things of the magic shelf you can download.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

There is a toadstool seat you can get in buy mode. Place one outside and get the child to sit on it ... around 1 time in 3 some toadstools appear somewhere on the lot HINT you have to look around for them ... when you see where they are you can get the child (or any other sim) to pick them.

Re destructive dragons. If you interact with the egg before it hatches. "cradle", "play music" and "rotate" ... get your sim do each one 3 times straight off before the egg hatches. You should get a gold dragon which is hardly destructive at all. Also NOTE. Dragons like to eat daffodils so make sure to have plenty of these flowers on your lot (the dragon eats them completely so this is not for a cash-short family!)

4. Mystical Druid

So it went wrong because, I only used music, what color of dragons are there?

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I don't know. I've only seen 1 red and 1 gold ones ... only had MM for a few days. There's quite a useful tutorial on the official sims site bbs MM section.

PS My red dragon totally incinerated a lovely house ... so I exited without saving and went in search of dragon care advice before restarting ... lol

6. Mystical Druid

I trapped a red dragon, with a jail made from a no pets door.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I wonder if I could just build a room around the red dragon to trap him or if he'd get mad and burn down that room to get out! :eek:

8. FinalFantasy4ever

my dragon was purple. it doesnt do anything but run around outside and eat the daffodils hehe. Absolutely no destruction from it so far.

9. Marilyn_Manson_Fan

Marilyn_Manson_Fan New Member

I have never had a dragon before, How do you get them?

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow I'd love a purple dragon! The one I got turned out to be gold. What did you do while taking care of yours to turn it purple? :D

To get a dragon you need the Makin Magic expansion pack for the Sims. The have your sim go to Magic Town and find the lot with a Vampiress. She will have a cart of Dragon related things you can buy. You can buy a Dragon Nest from her and that gives you a nest with an egg in it. You take your egg home and take care of it, turning it, rocking it, and putting headphones on it to play music for it. It will hatch into a dragon and what color that dragon is will depend on how your sim took care of it as an egg. :)

11. SIMAHOLIC2004

SIMAHOLIC2004 New Member

Hi!
    This is my first post!:)
    I was wondering if you can make a spell that turns your kids into grown ups instead of downloading that stupid thing where the kids get to be teens and that...

I was also wondering if you can download spells of the internet i would pay for one.

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

13. Marilyn_Manson_Fan

Where do you download this from, I have never heard of it. :bored:

14. FinalFantasy4ever

well all i did was make my sim do all 3 choices in a row as soon as i got home, then when it started shaking i did all of them again 3 times in a row. that's basically all i did.

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK, I'll have to try that with my second dragon egg when I get it! I'm wondering how two dragons will get along with each other... I'll have to remember NOT to save the game before exiting if I get disasterous results! :eek:

16. ChattyMolly

ChattyMolly New Member

How do you get a 4 leaf clover from????
    It's hard please help!
    Thanks xxx

p.s Orlando Bloom is BUFF!!!!!!

17. Marilyn_Manson_Fan

You can get a four leaf clover from one of the vendors, I cant remember which one. You have to give her/he a certain amount of magic-coins. ;)

18. FinalFantasy4ever

its that faerie vendor.
    I had 2 dragons at once (gold and purple) and they got along just fine although they did prefer playing with the dog more than each other.

19. AngelQueenxo

AngelQueenxo New Member

koool

[Added:]

can some1 help me?

20. FinalFantasy4ever

help you with what?