How Do I Marriage/Engagement

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by craziisimmer, Feb 17, 2007.

1. craziisimmer

craziisimmer New Member

Marriage/Engagement

I was wondering if it was possible to be engaged or married to more than one sim? I mean without breaking off an engagement with another sime, so to be engaged/married at the same time?

2. KaiitlynMx3C

KaiitlynMx3C New Member

That's what I would like to know. Try it with the Goth famliy. Seriously. It only takes about 30 seconds for Mortimer to marry one of the Caliente sisters. Check his relationship stats after that. See if he's still married to Bella. I got Mortimer to marry a Caliente sister, but never checked his relationship stats with Bella..

3. craziisimmer

craziisimmer New Member

How did you get mortimer to marry another person, he's already married to one, the only thing under propose is move in or stay the night, theres no engagement or marriage option, any ideas?

***EDIT i was talking about Don, Lorathio or something?

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You can only be married or engaged to one sim at a time. You need to break up with sweetie 1 to engage/marry sweetie 2.

No polygamy allowed. :rolleyes:

5. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Although your sim CAN hava Mistress! I've got one Romance Sim who is leading a double life. He lives with the wife and 8 kiddies (2 in college) in the suburbs durring the work week, and then he goes to Bluwater Village to stay with the mistress and their 3 children on his days off...(The wife thinks he's on business trips...) :rolleyes:

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

As a cruel goddess I have been known to tinker with a sim's finer feelings when a romance sim's needs require to be boosted with a bit of nefarious nookie (that's Brit-speak for unofficial Woohooage). It's unsettling amazing what can be achieved in debug mode with a bottle of love potion and a determinedly ardent session of wooing. Even the most wooden hearted sim (or the most faithfully married fambly type) is apt to find themselves behind steamy windows before they know what hit them. I had one poor fellow rearing half a dozen cuckoos while his woohoomanic wife lived as though no day was complete without at least one fireworks show ... :rolleyes: Her lifestyle exhausted me ;)

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

LOL Mirelly! I have so missed your exquisite turns of phrase!

8. surprised_by_witches

Too funny, and BTW, why are you forgotten, Missy? Forgotten by whom? Certainly not by me. ;)

Or are you just referring to the fact that you use a Mac?

9. Thinker

Thinker New Member

Wait a minute...is bella automatically married to mortimer..? Because..I had her marry Nervous Subject and there was no marriage rings on her relationships profile before she proposed to him. Odd..

10. surprised_by_witches

Nope. Apparently being abducted by aliens and plopped into a different neighborhood constitutes grounds for divorce. :p

Mortimer's married to Dina, in my Pleasantview. I've got a couple of guys sniffing around Bella but no nibbles yet.

11. Karlita

Karlita New Member

lol.. u cant have 2 sims married.. but how do i break up w/ a sims...i have one sims. that got engagement but then "he fell in love" of other sims.. but :S i try to be enemy of the other sims to break up.. but when i click it :S te option brak up doesnt appear :S

12. plyemzi

plyemzi New Member

how

how do u spilt the marriage and marry someone else apart from breaking there heart and they fall out how do you split the marrige without breaking there heart and them hating each other? :confused:

13. Impalagirl

Impalagirl New Member

Hey all I have a question about ending an engagment. I have tried everything and I'm all outta ideas. I got engaged to sim #1 (I prolly should of thought it through more) and now my sim is in love with sim #2. Sim #1 has no phone so I can't call him and hes only been over my house once after we got engaged. I tried arguing with him, but it didn't hurt him much and he left happily. I ran into his mother downtown befriended her and invited her household over hoping that he would come as well, but he didn't. If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't know how to end it when I can't get in touch with him.

14. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Is sim 1 a townie? If he's a sim that you've made you can just play his house and adding a phone, but I'm thinking this isn't that simple. You can summon him if you use the Summoner that you get with a hack called the Insimenator. You can also cancle their engagement by using the Insim. But do you want to install a hack on your computer to end this affair?

15. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

If you're engaged to this townie, can't you ask him to move in when you do see him? :)