SimCity 4 Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by PhilipTarbuck, Dec 24, 2002.

1. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone has a really happy christmas, and a great new year!!!! Don't drink too much (by my standards!).

2. masterset2001

masterset2001 Still Here

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You to Philip. And give your wife my best wishes too.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

4. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Nina: I hope that you and all your family have a really good christmas. I cannot remember whether Father Christmas comes from Sweden, or does he just pass through? I hope he has left you really good presents this year. May happiness be with you all the way through 2003.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Merry Christmas everyone!! I think there is a Father Christmas in Sweden... or in the area anyway.... I know some places it's the wise men or shepherds or baby Jesus delivering presents and you leave out straw for the animals to eat! ;) :p
    I think we won't drink too much this Christmas, just hot toddy type stuff to help the sore throats, turns out we BOTH have colds for Christmas! :p I think there's more alcohol content in the cough medicine I'm taking, it tastes AWFUL and burns a bit like brandy going down! erk! :eek:

6. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I wish you all the best Fae, and all the very best to the family, and I do hope your colds get better quickly. This is the first christmas for a few years I have been free of a cold.
    How is the snow where you are? I didn't think you got any snow in Texas?

7. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Hope u get better soon Fae!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks Philli[ and Lew! :) I hope I get well fast... I'm already sick of being sick! :p
    You're right, I get no snow where I am in Texas. :D We DID get a LITTLE snow back in the 80s though, just a dusting, but it was exciting for people here not used to it! ;)

9. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Thats nice Fae