Message from Chatterbox

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helén, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Message from Chatterbox

Chatter wants me to tell you all she can't be back here within the next 2 weeks. She will be back, but can't for now. I didn't ask why, so I can't answer any such questions.

We are already missing you chatter. Come back as soon as possible.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

noOooooooooo!!!! Come back! :(

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Josh, Tess, Sam, Jake, Tim, Philip, Jorddy, Lucas, Fae, Silver and ALL of you.
    I'm going too. I have huge backlogs and some deadlines at dec 3rd. I will have no time for my puter other than check my mail. IF I can I will check in here and see how you all are. But don't expect to see me before dec 3rd.
    I love you lots! I'm gonna miss you. I'll promise I'll be back as soon as I can.

*hugs and kisses to all of you*
    *hops out *

4. Emidio

Emidio New Member

So... ermm... i have to tell something too (i'll miss you guys!)

Don't expect anything for me through these days... Well, i'm gonna have the final exams, the Real hard ones, and i'm studying a loooot guys... So, maybe i can check the forum, but also don't expect anything. Last night i was awaken until 3 am to study... and i woke up 6 am today (aw, well), and just now i could check the forum... I'll miss you... So, on friday, i hope i'll b back, and i can hardly wait for the vacations... omg, i'm emotioned.... think i'm gonna cry... :nervous:

5. ManagerJosh

Argh!!!! more people are leaving? Do you all hate me or something? :(

6. Bryan

Bryan Member

yes Josh. We all hate you ;)

just kidding :D

Im guanna miss everyone :'(

7. Droz

Droz New Member

Yeah, I didn't post an away message or anything, but I"m back... not that anyone left really knows me, but thats okay, I've got a thick skull.

8. ManagerJosh

We still missed you though Droz :)

9. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

lol,we dont hate you josh,not at all :)
    lol,i got drama deadlinez ta finish up and time is runnin out,lol,dont think i'll be in here till next week either,oh well,cyaz everyone,take care! *givez all of you a real big hug*cyaz soon! :)

10. ManagerJosh

Yes go ahead and leave. Don't worry about me. I'll just sit here all alone, in the dark....no one to post.....and I can post aimlessly to myself...

*sobs*

11. Bryan

Bryan Member

hmm...then mabey you will beat nina ;)

im still here D:

12. Droz

Droz New Member

I can do rampant postings to myself!

*kicks self*

HeY!

*kicks self again*

I'll be back in a minute...

13. Bryan

Bryan Member

wait...im confused

14. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Don't be distraught, Josh. You have to have two lives - one you live for - your job - and one you do until you retire and then you do it full time. You should never have only one thing.
    I am sure that before very long you will have loads of people but you can never have a bunch like you have now!
    By the way, my wife's rabbit (a red-eyed white Polish male) won Best in Show on Sunday at a show in Colchester, England.

15. Bryan

Bryan Member

ooo congrats!

16. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

alrighty, my turn to announce my leave i guess, i made bowling team, most games let me get home at 7, and i have to be in bed by 9, so, no time for this, and the only days i have off are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but, my counters tile came off, so i have to help repair that, which limits my amount of weekend time i have, and then my computer is fowling up again, ah the joys of life, and THEN the week after x-mas, i'm going to Disney Land :D so, yeah, i'm busy :p anyhoo, i'll miss you all (you may see me a lil on Thesims, but not very much, maybehere if i have some extra time...:()

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Guys. I'm back for the day - only. Need a break! :classic:

Philip! >tell your wife a BIG congrats from me. BIS!!! YAY!!! :classic:

Tim!!! Congrats on the team!!! I told you you could make, didn't I? :D :p Good luck on your games.
    Try get some time for us please. I'm gonna miss you a LOT!!
    *gives Tim a huge hug and a congrats-kiss on the cheek*

Josh. I'm not gonna desert you at all. You know that, don't you? *gives Josh a big hug* :classic:

Lol Droz! Good to see you back, even if not on a regular basis. I really like your style. :LOL:

And so my good people. When I've finished posting for today, I'm going away for the rest of the week or so.
    *sighes*

Love you all! See you soon again anyway. Happy posting! :classic:

*Gives everyone a big hug*

18. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

*givez nina a big hug back*

were all gonna miss you nina :(

19. 5mcnrck

5mcnrck New Member

Argh! Has everyone decided to leave all the forums. I have freinds leaving GR, people are disappereaing from the RWA, and people i know here. (well just Nina) are leaving for a while. HAs the whole wolrd gone mad?

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Not at all. :classic: We just have a lot to do in between. I think it's called "real life" ;) . (just teasing you. You know what I mean right).
    And as you can see - I'm not far away at all. :classic:

*gives 5mcnrck a BIG hug*

(I do know him since quite a while back) ;)