Midtown Madness

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by sims2, Nov 21, 2006.

1. sims2

sims2 New Member

Midtown Madness

Anyone ever played this? I love it! the graphics are awesome, the cars are soo neat and i just love free driving around the towns on the game! I think you can only get it on PC, am i right? I prefer it in some ways to driver!
    Anyone ever played the second game?

2. joeySimzee

joeySimzee Hysterical Kangaroo

Mine's Midtown Madness 2 - is that the second game? Yea it's fun. I like the "cruise" part - it's fun and the graphics are awesome :) I've never played Midtown Madness 1 before, but Midtown Madness 2 sure is great!

3. sims2

sims2 New Member

Cruise? Well i do not think you can do that on the first game. Yep, soo realistic=D i was tempted to get the second and think i will as it is bound to be better than the first.
    Did you know if any cheats could be used on this game? For like going to other places?

4. copter

copter New Member

i think the midtown series use Smacker video technology (or at least did). it's the same that was used to make earlier Sim titles. depends on how it's used on its success :p

5. badboy7

badboy7 New Member

man there has been no game like the mid town madness... :D
    i love that game and can even play it today...

6. franciszek

franciszek New Member

Hi...
    I had played Midtown madness many times.
    As I am passionate to drive cars so I spend more time in playing midtown madness.I like the graphics and controls.Its simply outstanding game to play.Anyways I will be back with further post later.Stay connected.

7. danieljonshan

danieljonshan Banned

Hi to all,

I already played this game and completed all the challenges of this, This is the best series of the NFS.

8. I want to play also this game..

9. ferrywayes01

ferrywayes01 Banned

hi there....

Hi I have a Xbox 360 and I was thinking of buying Midtown Madness 3 which is on Normal Xbox but is it Compatible with the 360. Please can some1 answer this for me. Thanks. From Ferry...