Modding The Sims 3

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 8, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Modding The Sims 3

Do we even need to mod the sims 3? It looks a lot more expansive and flexible than it was in Sims 2.

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Yes....Got to build objects from 3D models :)

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Well looking at some of the awful crap and colors they've used in the past I would say yes we'll still need custom windows and doors and such.
    They said there was supposed to be some kind of custom tool to import textures into the game and the neighborhood maker coming sometime after game release.
    Knowing those idiots we probably won't get it until the 1 st expansion pack.

4. mar1ssa0

mar1ssa0 New Member

Those idiots created about the best darn game I have ever played!! Idiots in deed! I think that the creators are awesome. I think what is even more amazing is that there are so many talented ppl out there who can create all the fantastic cc for our games. I LOVE that part of Sims 2 and I am sure that the quality will only get better with Sims 3 - the improvements sound extraordinary! I can't help but envy all those talented ppl that have spent the week playing at Creator's Camp. I am not very imaginative with design so I love to see the beautiful and wonderful things that other ppl create. I simply cannot wait for Sims 3 to come out(I have my copy booked and prepaid for lol) I can't SLEEP!!!!

5. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Of course we need to mod The Sims 3. Developers always do something with a game that leaves you scratching your head...

6. fresk

fresk New Member

its a complicated game it will scratch your head.