How Do I More sims move in cheat?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by GreenDayFan, Jan 10, 2007.

1. GreenDayFan

GreenDayFan New Member

More sims move in cheat?

Hey, is there a cheat to have any amount of sims move in with each other? If so please tell!

And sorry for the misc thread i didn't know were to put this.

Thanks Alot! :rolleyes:
    -GreenDayFan

2. Noobish111

Noobish111 Great Post ------------->

Well, you can make a maximum of I think 7 or 10 Sims. So 7*2=14 10*2=20

I got 2 because when you ask someone to move in.

3. hobolover

hobolover New Member

I've been trying to figure the same thing out. Like, can a family with eight people have another kid? And can a family with seven people have twins? Stuff like that.

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

There is one cheat that I'm aware of; it was listed in the Open for Business Prima Guide...so you need to have OFB in order for it to work.

The cheat is: AddneighbortoFamilycheat on

With that cheat activated hold down shift and left click on any NPC to add them to the household. It won't work on service NPC's engaged in their jobs; but once they are done with their job and are either hanging out or you invited them over then you can add them. It states in the prima guide that "you can even add sims in excess of the customary eight-sim family linit."

Special note: this won't work on special NPC's such as the Grim Reaper or Mrs. Crumplebottom.

Edit: I found another option if you own Pets; but it's not currently available as the maker is still testing it. Keep your eyes on it though. Click here; it's a mod from MTS2 that allows you to increase your number of sims per household.

If you don't have Pets but have OFB or earlier there is a mod available at this time. Click here.

5. hobolover

hobolover New Member

I found the same cheat from above ^ in my OFB guide, too. It probably makes the game a slow, though, since the sim limit is there in the first place so your computer isn't overloaded :p