Motives?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by TooShort4, Oct 16, 2004.

1. TooShort4

TooShort4 New Member

Motives?

Is there a cheat to fill all motive like if their Red, turn them to green like on bustin out? Thanks!

2. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

There's currently no known cheat that effects your sims' needs. But do a search on the web and look for "Sims 2 trainer". There's a trainer (a game hacking program) out there that works great that can be used in conjunction with the game. It has three functions: 1. Infinite money 2. Filling up your needs 3. Unlimited needs. That's right: Unlimited. Once you fill a need up, it keeps it full forever. But there's a bug with it... When you have this function enabled, any non-family sims (sims that have just come over to visit) or NPCs will not do anything. They just stand around. You can still interact with them, but with the unlimited needs function enabled, it seems like it turns "free will" off for any of your guests. But when you turn the function off, the visiting sims are "freed" again. With the unlimited needs function enabled, even random sims that wander into your lot will be stuck there. Kind of cool if you ask me. After the hot female cop apprehends the burgalar, they both can hang out in the hot tub with you. You'll have to hop in yourself first and ask them to join though. Hopefully this helps. :D

3. TooShort4

TooShort4 New Member

Thanks! I dont feel like putting a hack into my game :) Lol.

4. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Well, there's an aspiration award that will fully green you, but is risky to use if not in Gold.

5. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Guages are in the green!

Which one is that? The energizing station?

6. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Yeah, that's the one. If you really want, you can then use the trick I taught you to put one on a community lot. :)