Movie Detail

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Movie Detail

Have no idea what's up. Can't upload a movie to the exchange. Not even a movie that I downloaded from it. Go figure.

Meanwhile, for as long as it lasts ... it is here. It's my first TS2 movie "Shattered Dream"

Please gimme some feedback ... :)

2. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

That was pretty good. I like when she got busted by the cops!:rolleyes:

3. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn New Member

OMG did that song drudge up old memories [SOOO giving my age away]. That was very cute. I see you had fun playing with different screen transitions and colors. Can't wait to play with this game.

This was more like the life story of one of my own teen daughters hehe. But it doesn't show why she and her boyfriend were mad at each other and why she was brought home by the cops. I take it the scene with her getting in the red car was a "sneaking out" date?

Was nice to see some actual game play footage since I haven't played yet. Wow it's amazing how real it is!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I LOVE the Monkees!! Davey was soooo cute! :D :p (And still is, in my opinion.... ;) )

I thought the movie was good, I haven't tried any movie making yet, I liked the overviews of the town a lot, and you caught good close shots of her doing things, like on the phone, and washing dishes, and it added to the story you were telling, so I really enjoyed that. :D

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Thanks

To everyone who commented. Also glad to show off a few game features to those who are still waiting for the game.

Yes I did go overboard with the XP movie maker fx ... but hey I was a virginal film maker and I guess I was giddy with choices.

Admissions. Yes I had no special plot in mind but "day dreamin" on the bed and the Monkee's song seemed to go together. I had some great footage of an ideal first kiss (not the heroine's) and i thought what if her's didn't work out ... I filmed 4 separate sneak-outs and one resulted in the cop bringing her back. Another one I caught perfectly as an over the shoulder pan & track shot as she tip-toed out. In short it was a bit of mess ... but I thought it worth sharing anyway cos it wasn't a complete failure either.